Many injured or ill workers have questioned why a worker’s compensation lawyer is needed. Payments are mandated under Oklahoma law, so how can a lawyer help? Worker’s comp is a complex area of law with changes that are implemented regularly that are difficult to interpret. A workers’ comp lawyer in OKC can assist in the navigation of the process and ensure your rights are protected.
Studies have shown that if you enlist the help of a workers’ compensation lawyer, you stand a much better chance of receiving the maximum compensation you deserve for your work-related injury or illness in the timeliest manner. Often, a worker will assume that they will not qualify for workers’ comp because they did not miss any work; however, you may still obtain compensation for your medical bills and any follow-up medical care related to the injury or illness, no matter how insignificant it may seem.
Complex Details of Workers’ Compensation in Oklahoma
Robert R. Robles Law Firm can handle every complex detail of your workers’ comp claim from beginning to end. The benefits we offer as your workers’ compensation advocate include, but are not limited to:
- Show you how to follow the proper protocol for reporting your work injury or illness
- Representation at all workers’ compensation hearings
- Ensuring you receive the maximum benefits
- Negotiation of a lump-sum settlement
- Reevaluation of closed cases if you suffer complications from a past injury or illness
- Handle any negative impact on your employment if your employer is angry that you filed a claim
Our workers comp team understands the full realm of your legal rights and we will protect your interest throughout the process.
OKC Workers Comp Lawyer
If you suffer an illness or injury that is work-related, you need to consult with Robert R. Robles in OKC. We will explain your options, develop a comprehensive claim and help you receive the maximum compensation you deserve. Contact our firm today for a free consultation.